How to Get Started
The HaYa platform is composed of two systems:
- The HaYa Org web platform – hayaorg.com – which is for your organisation to access messages sent by your audience when they scan your HaYa Org QR code. Your QR code is generated once you sign up your organisation on hayaorg.com.
- The HaYa Chat app, which is used by your audience to scan your organisation’s QR code and send you messages to your hayaorg.com account.
Below are the steps to set up a HaYa Org account here on hayaorg.com. This is the platform you will use to access messages sent to your organisation by your audience when they scan your organisation’s QR code.
Step 1 - Registering your organisation
To get started with HaYa Org you first have to decide the following:
What is your HaYa Org name going to be. Your HaYa Org name is based on your email address domain and then there is an “_” after your autogenerated HaYa Org name so you can add a specific department. Each HaYa Org account you create is its own account eg:
- @hayaorg.com (nothing added after the “_”.
Each one of these accounts has its own login.
Choose your screen name, this is the name that appears in the HaYa Chat app when someone connects to your organisation. You can choose your own name or a nickname.
To complete registration please enter your verification code you will have received to your email:
Step 2 - Select your subscription plan
Choose your subscription plan; you have 2 options:
- HaYa Org Free – This plan is free to use. The limitation on this plan is that you can only have 1 active chat and only 1 administrator. You can always upgrade later in the “My organzation>Subscription plan”.
- HaYa Org Premium – This plan allows for unlimited live chats and the ability to add extra administrators. Each extra administrator is an extra $25/month.
Step 3 - Test the system
Test the system to make sure that it is working fine. Simply scan the QR code with your camera (even if you don’t have HaYa Chat app) and follow the instructions:
You are now having a conversation between the HaYa Chat app on your smartphone and your HaYa Org account on your computer. This is the user experience when people contact your organisation by scanning your QR code.
There is a “User guide” pdf you can download that will explain in detail how to use HaYa Org.
Step 4 - Share the QR code
You can now share your QR code by downloading your QR code from the My organisation > QR code badges.
These QR codes can be:
- Printed as posters to put up wherever you would like people to be able to contact your organisation.
- Placed on your website (please make sure to include the “organization link” as this allows people who view your website on a smartphone and cannot scan a QR code to be able to tap on the link and connect as if they scanned a QR code).
- Inserted in your email signature.
Step 5 - Add Administrators
With HaYa Org you can have multiple administrators managing incoming chats to your account.
This is done by going to Add administrator in My Orgnaization and adding new administrators.
When you add an administrator they will get an email from HaYa Org to log into HaYa Org with their own email.
Sub-administrators will only see chats that have been assigned to them (either auto-assigned or by another administrator).
The main administrator (person who created the HaYa Org account) will be able to see and interact with all chats even when they are assigned to other administrators by going to the “All chats” tab in the Conversations page.
When you have multiple administrators in your account you have the following options:
- (Default option) any incoming chats will be automatically assigned to the main administrator (person who created the HaYa Org account). They can then assign it to other administrators.
- Have the system auto-assign incoming chats to an administrator (this option can be set in “My orgnaization > My account“).
Introduce HaYa to your audience
If you are using HaYa Org for the first time in your organisation it is likely that your audience will not know what HaYa is or how it works.
We suggest that you have a brief explanation on your website of what is HaYa and how you are using it.
Here is a sample explanation to introduce HaYa to your audience
HaYa is a platform that enables you to reach our organisation anonymously through a chat app similar to WhatsApp. Simply scan our HaYa QR code (or tap the QR code if on a smartphone) to connect with us via the HaYa Chat app. Unlike traditional methods, HaYa Chat app doesn’t necessitate any personal information such as a phone number or email, ensuring your complete anonymity.
The goal of HaYa is to provide you with a fast, convenient, and anonymous means of contacting us, allowing for easy communication at your convenience.
We are here to help
HaYa Org has been designed to be simple to use but if you feel you need assistance with the setup please do contact us at email@example.com.
- Zoom training sessions on how to use HaYa Org.
- Handholding system setups.
- Consulting on best practices for implementing HaYa Org in your organisation.
- Management seminars on the benefits of anonymous contact systems.